MACH 4® in the Schools
HOW CAN THE MACH 4 MENTAL TRAINING SYSTEM HELP SCHOOLS?
The MACH 4 Mental Training System makes it easier for teachers to teach and students to learn. MACH 4 teaches students how to manage their emotions so that they can feel better about themselves and have more confidence, take responsibility for their own actions, make better choices when presented with difficult situations, and develop respect for themselves so that they can have respect for others. MACH 4 helps students become emotionally and mentally stronger thus creating an internal desire to succeed and make correct decisions.
MACH 4 teaches teachers and school administrators how to create a safe, positive learning environment, enhance classroom and school chemistry, manage individual personalities, and help their students become mentally and emotionally stronger, decrease destructive emotions such as fear and anger, improve self-esteem and confidence, improve their interactions with teachers, other students, and school staff, and perform better academically and behaviorally. Mental/emotional training is the quickest way to improve behavior and academic performance. It is not about creating more rules or regulations, with MACH 4, students will want to make better choices on their own. MACH 4 must be practiced every moment of every day.
WHY IS THE MACH 4 MENTAL TRAINING SYSTEM IMPORTANT FOR SCHOOLS?
How many hours each week do teachers spend teaching and students spend learning in the classroom? Why not incorporate mental/emotional training into classroom activities? The MACH 4 Mental Training System is important for teachers because it makes it easier for them to teach, it makes it easier for their students to learn, and it is easy to incorporate into classroom and school activities. Why not focus on creating mentally and emotionally strong students who can improve their behavior and academic performance at the same time? MACH 4 teaches how to educate students; just like teaching academic skills, teachers can teach mental/emotional skills to help their students learn more easily and effortlessly with less chance of misbehavior. It is not just about school performance; MACH 4 makes a difference in people’s lives. MACH 4 helps people become better people. It helps build respect, improve communication, enhance emotional control, increase self discipline, and create better relationships. Life becomes easier, more rewarding and more fun using the MACH 4 techniques. Everyone can learn how to empower themselves and others by creating the best win-win situations.
WHAT MAKES THE MACH 4 MENTAL TRAINING SYSTEM UNIQUE FOR SCHOOLS?
Most school psychology consultants have no experience playing at the highest level of a sport, or being #1 in the world in a sport. Dr. Anne Smith was ranked #1 in the world in doubles in 1980 and 1981, #12 in the world in singles in 1982, is the winner of 10 Grand Slam doubles and mixed doubles titles, the mental training consultant for Harvard University’s women’s tennis team and coach of the WTT Boston Lobsters, and is a trained school psychologist who knows what it takes to help teachers reach their goals and inspire their students to succeed. MACH 4 is unique because it focuses on teaching emotional control skills in combination with teaching academic skills. It also teaches how to develop empowering relationships between teachers, parents, school administrators and students, and how to easily incorporate mental/emotional training into classroom and school activities. MACH 4 is also unique because it positively impacts behaviors in and away from the classroom and school.
WHAT BENEFITS DOES THE MACH 4 MENTAL TRAINING SYSTEM PROVIDE TO SCHOOLS?
MACH 4 helps school districts:
• save money.
• decrease referrals to the principal.
• decrease referrals for special education.
• decrease teacher absenteeism, illness, and stress.
• decrease teacher turnover.
• increase teaching time.
• provide a safe environment.
• increase academic performance.
• improve the well-being of school personnel and students.
WHAT BENEFITS DOES THE MACH 4 MENTAL TRAINING SYSTEM PROVIDE TO TEACHERS?
MACH 4 teaches teachers how to:
• teach more easily and effortlessly.
• be less stressed.
• enjoy teaching more.
• enjoy their students more.
• have less behavior problems.
• integrate mental/emotional training into classroom activities.
• increase their students’ self-esteem and confidence.
• improve their students’ social interactions with others.
• create a strong team environment.
• identify emotions, thoughts, and behaviors that enable their students to learn more easily.
• help their students to be better people.
WHAT BENEFITS DOES THE MACH 4 MENTAL TRAINING SYSTEM PROVIDE TO STUDENTS?
MACH 4 teaches students how to:
• learn more easily and effortlessly.
• feel better about themselves.
• take responsibility for their own behavior.
• make better choices.
• want to be more successful.
• be more respectful.
• have more confidence.
• perform classroom activities to their best ability.
• improve communication skills.
• increase self-control.
• want to help and get along better with others.
• decrease destructive emotions such as anger.